Thursday, October 04, 2012

Album Cover Of The Century


I'm still reeling from this glorious piece of art. Olivia and John look like they're having a gay old time sipping cocoa while politely discussing who sucked less in Two Of A Kind. Christmas songs usually leave me cold - with the obvious exception of this - but I'm here for the return of Danny and Sandy. The iconic duo have even recorded a new song called "I Think You Might Like It", which is billed as a sequel to "You're The One That I Want". I'm crying! To make this even more essential, they've roped in the services of Barbra Streisand. Talk about the gift that keeps on giving.

5 comments:

Petra said...

Isn't that a brilliant career move for John TRavolta? Nothing like collaborating with Olivia and Barbra on a Christmas album to end the gay rumours!

davidsask said...

This isn't out til next Christmas though correct?

Anonymous said...

So glad Olivia didn't do her usual boring 'kmart style' hair
Looks great

Chris said...

Olivia looks gorgeous, as always. The black hair dye on John is a little overdone (or the Photoshopper went nuts).


x

Anonymous said...

HOT ASS MESS!