Monday, September 03, 2012

Why Christina Aguilera Is A Legend


I'm here for the return of Christina Aguilera. The popular music needs her to release another huge album if only to annoy the haters. New single "Your Body" leaked a couple of weeks ago and it sounded like a pretty generic dance track to my ears but I'm sure it's a grower and let's face it - she can't really do any worse than "Keeps Gettin' Better". To celebrate Xtina's impending slayage I thought I'd post the stunning cover (above), which I assume is fanmade unless the diva has completely lost her mind, and a clip (below) that sums up all that is great about the humble pop legend. That gorgeous hair and make-up, those golden pipes and her inability to ever over-sing anything have made Christina the star she is today. Bring on "Your Body". It's time to make Bionic a bad memory.

12 comments:

John said...

You're gonna burn for this. LOVE!

Sexbox said...

Mike, your writing style is often so witty that often I cannot distinguish the true sarcasm from the praise for a future guilty pleasure hit single. I am praying that this was true sarcasm. My ears started spurting blood profusely on my keyboard withint the first 5 seconds of that clip :) Excuse me now while I go clean up the mess.

Anonymous said...

FUCKING DEAD.

Anonymous said...

FUCKING FAKE.

Anonymous said...

Comeback of 2012!

Jed said...

i cant stop laughing! and i cant tell if u are serious or not lmfao

Anonymous said...

the girl on the video has made mariah's career completely irrelevant... that remake of Fly Away Butterfly Reprise is astonishing...

Anonymous said...

LMFAOoOoOoOoO

Rick said...

stop it, mike! i can't with the xtina shade!

Dirrrty said...

I would actually buy that 1 and a half mins of growling! lol

Anonymous said...

You have to tell us if your being serious!!!!!! Hahahaha. I'm actually excited for her to come back. I don't see me buying it. But I will def tweet my happiness.

Anonymous said...

no1curr about Crusty.