Sunday, September 23, 2012

Beyoncé Interviews Britney & Rihanna - The Best Video I Have EVER Seen


Put your life on hold and watch this video! I haven't laughed this much since Keri Hilson performed for free in that Walmart carpark. "Bayonse's Quens Of Flop" is an animated talk show hosted by the legendary Beyoncé Knowles. It perfectly captures Bey's superiority to everyone else on the planet and pretty much leaves the rest of the game wigless and crying in a corner. In this episode, 'Bayonse' interviews Rihanna ('Rhenna') and Britney ('Brinty'). The quips about Rihanna's "tens of fans" and X Factor keeping Britney "off the pills" were perfection. There's even well-deserved Madonna hate. Who is the mastermind behind "Bayonse's Quens Of Flop"? You are my new best friend/soul mate and need to call me immediately! God bless the Beyhive. Which other fanbase could spawn something this ratchet? Bring on the next episode.

11 comments:

Liam Carrigan said...

Where have you been??? Have you watched all 10 FLAWFREE episodes of the Necki Menij show? It's by the same guy and Bayonse SNATCHES wigs. My favourite episode is the one where Nicole kills kelly R and joins Destiny's child!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1STYraYgVVw&feature=channel&list=UL

Mike said...

I am Necki's new #1 fan! <3

tommie said...

Oh Mike. Only you could be so oblivious to miss this summers' hottest new webshow. The Nekci Menij Show has been a phenomenon.

Welcome to three months ago, old man.

Matt said...

This had me @ 'ur colosel hed'

*dies*

Anonymous said...

loool, episode #1 is even better. "it's got less life in it than ciara's career". 'tell me a bit bout that while keri hilson gets me coffee'.

http://youtu.be/A7bi8z5aLng

Mike said...

Tommie - your obsession with me has to end. It's never gonna happen.

I love episode one too! And I love that Keri Hilson has a recurring role. Fingers crossed that flawless hit machine Nicole Scherzinger makes a cameo in Episode 3!

noelster said...

'can we get back to x fater'

so much fantastiknes. hilar

Tim said...

I am now a beyonce stan. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

yeah, bring on flopzinger <3

the whole keri hilson reference reminds me somehow of currently unavailable animated 'fight' video between the two. it was shelarious, tho i don't remember much. i guess the best part was bee commenting on keri's low sales with: "i guess shit for you is far from a perfect world"

Mike said...

^ I need to see this!

Anonymous said...

i wish i could see it again as well, but it's been deleted :( shame since it was epic.