Monday, May 21, 2012

La Toya Reveals The Secret Of Beauty

When the going gets tough, I always ask myself - What would La Toya do? Admittedly, the strategy hasn't got me very far in life but the empress of pop, dance, disco, R&B and country never fails to brighten my spirits with her poise, grace and insightful words of wisdom. Need further proof that Toy Toy is the deluded thinking man's Deepak Chopra? Check out the vocal giant's stunning exposition on the importance of beauty (below). This iconic clip is everything and more. I don't even know where to start - every second is a revelation! But here are some points:

1. How brilliantly scripted was Counterstrike? The dialogue is incredible.
2. Has a woman ever looked more lovely? La Toya is the epitome of elegance and class.
3. Toy's computer is bigger than my car!
4. These words turned out to be eerily prophetic for the Jackson clan.
5. Madonna's cameo at 1:35 minutes is the best thing she's ever done.

Watch. Worship. Wallow in her magnificence.

5 comments:

Martin said...

Haha... yeah this is my video. Congrats to me. And remember... subscribe bitches!

Bruce said...

You and beauty ARE life!!!

Mike said...

Martin, you're a comedic genius. Send me an email - we need to be friends!

Me said...

Toy has it all, inner and outer beauty, eternal youth, talent, exotic good looks and exquisite taste in hats!

Anonymous said...

lmao @ madonna!