Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Cancel Eurovision, San Marino Has Already Won!

I'm rarely lost for words but San Marino's Eurovision entry has left me speechless. The tiny principality will be represented by a flawless diva called Valentina Monetta, who has delivered one of the best/worst songs ever to grace/pollute the competition. I'm not going to spoil the magic of "Facebook Uh Oh Oh" by examining its timeless lyrics ("so you wanna make love with me, am I really your cup of tea?") and big budget video, which showcases Valentina's just-escaped-from-a-mental-institution beauty as well as some of the worst visual effects of all time. Seriously, let's just call the whole thing off. I thought Anggun had it in the bag with her epic "Echo (You And I)" but Eurovision is about to get rocked by a redheaded she-devil with a social media fixation. Watch in awe below.
 

5 comments:

DJ dougmc said...

Is that not the tackiest song, lyrics ever. Wow. How low can Euro go?

D.Ho said...

Apparently the title of this entry is now 'The Social Network Song'. Lolz.

Anonymous said...

Genius! This should have been the theme to the Social Network. Not that crap Trent Reznor laid.

noelster said...

shameless on so many levels

Anonymous said...

LOVES!