Monday, January 23, 2012

In Bed With Luciana

Here's a video interview I did with Luciana while she was in Australia to promote her recent top 50 hit "I'm Still Hot". That single has subsequently gone Gold and is still climbing the national airplay chart. I hear the much-loved dance diva is gearing up to release another single shortly, so stay tuned for more news. As for our intimate interview - it was definitely the most fun I've had in bed with a lady for a long time! Luci talks about her love affair with Australia, her longevity in the industry and songwriting duties for the likes of Cheryl Cole, T-Pain, PCD and Nicki Minaj. Kylie fans will be particularly interested in her comments about her involvement with the pop icon's upcoming 12th album. Enjoy!


11 comments:

John said...

The best thing in this video is seeing that YOU'RE still hot. Willow Smith? Ugh.

Bruce said...

Great job, Mike!

Does MTV Australia still have VJs? They need you.

Me said...

I can't believe Saffy is lowering herself to write for the VILE Willow Smith and the talentless RACIST.

The piss poor attempt at this supposed "Classic Kylie", the DIRE AphroSHITEe - a watered down soulless rehash of RatSHIT STDvens Fever rip-offs - resulted in the worst album and one of the biggest massive stinking International FLOPS of her career... she needs to stop pandering to alKyleida fuckwits who scream on sayhey, twatter and facebook for Fever II but NEVER buy anything, and start trying to regain the masses who abandoned ZOMBIEKylie in droves...

People want Kylie to take control of her own career again and to stop allowing herself to be the plaything of HASBEENS Steve, Willy, Joke, Le C*U*N*T, XenoBLANDia, Nervo...

noelster said...

fun interview! i love luciana! she's like the kandi buress of Real Housewives of Atlanta! <3. 'I'm Still Hot' is a fave jam and hope she puts out more club bangers in addition to writing more chart bullets for others.

Matt said...

ur both (still) hot!!!

Chris MCB said...

Great interview Mike. And yeah Channel V should put you in front of the cameras.

I never knew she was in Crush!!

Jellyhead is one of my all time jams.

Anonymous said...

love love love cupid boy!! cant wait for her next kylie song!

Anonymous said...

Oh god, you are HOT!

Brian said...

Luciana & nicki minaj is a dream combination! I think they would sound perfect together....maybe nicki could do a remix of I'm Still Hot to return the favor?

Mike said...

Thanks for all the nice comments! Much appreciated x

InscrutableTed said...

Wow, I was convinced you must be hideous. I mean, pop music is mostly about love and heartbreak, and I figure any guy who listens to that much music about love and heartbreak must be pretty lonely, if you know what I mean.

I stand corrected. You look like you could be a model.