Thursday, January 19, 2012

Elen Levon In China

Here are some pics of Elen Levon performing at the Gala World Music Festival in Beijing, which was broadcast to an audience of over one billion people. The 17-year-old sang two songs at the event - her next single "Like A Girl In Love" and another new track called "Sun Burns Out". In Chinese! I've heard the Mandarin version and it's really good. As soon as I get permission to share it, I'll post pop music's greatest linguistic triumph since this legendary musical moment. In other Elen news, she's currently filming the video for "Like A Girl In Love" in Cambodia. Her James Ash-penned second single is set to drop early next month - complete with slick production overhaul courtesy of Denzal Park. I love it and can't wait to see how it does on the charts. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling this little girl might be a 2012 superstar!!

Anonymous said...

I got a feeling this girls going to b a superstar in 2012

Anonymous said...

Elen Levon we love you!!

Anonymous said...

Why is there no youtube video?