Monday, May 09, 2011

Read my lips - Melissa Tkautz is back!

I'm so overwhelmed with excitement I can hardly breath - let alone type - so I'll keep this short and sweet. Pop trash icon Melissa Tkautz is about to embark on yet another comeback! Feel free to fall to your knees and start praising Jesus! The former E Street actress turned era-defining pop icon is one of my all time faves. My very first post, way back in 2006, was devoted to her unparalleled fabulousness and she's been a regular on the blog ever since. So what is legendary sex symbol up to now? It appears she's lent her heavenly vocals to a new club anthem by Ministry of Sound DJ Nick Jay. The future #1 smash is called "Something About You" and has a subtle Latin flavour that will make it perfect for the summer months. Which makes the decision to drop a preview in the middle of Winter slightly perplexing but Melissa works in mysterious ways! Check out the amazing promo clip below. Bondi beach looks amazing and Melissa gets a stunning plug. Please let there be a saucy video clip featuring Ms Tkautz rolling around half naked in the sand and another amazing live performance on Sunrise.

14 comments:

feedlimmy said...

Oh gurl. It's like the planets had come to line. I was just craving some Melissa last night, reminiscing on 'Easily Affected'.

This teaser is all kinds of unreal. First of all, I wanna warn home gurl in advance about the lawsuits coming her way from all these footage they've obviously pilfered from karaoke videos.

Secondly, did you see that crazy yellow and white checkerboard that flickered to the beat at the 0:27 mark? Wow.

michael said...

I hope that picture is recent and she's been laying off the spray on tans.

Anonymous said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!

michael said...

Thank you for answer my question Melissa.

Mike said...

LOL that pic is totally from the 90s. I'm glad you're all as excited as I am about this momentous event!

shahn said...

i;n beyond excited the queen is back

Diva Incarnate said...

This is fairly average, but Glamorous Life was my favourite discovery of 2010 - a mere 4 years when it first leaked!

She's like the Australian, dancier, but equally-as-slutty Ophélie Winter,

Martin said...

Oh Em Gee.. I'm literally dead right now. I've been hankering for a fresh dose of Melissa ever since she dared to drop the bombshell that was "Easily Infected".

This sounds effing horrible but I don't give a damn!! I'll gladly spend #1.99 on this shite if it means Melissa can spare a few cents hiring out a recording booth to give us "My House 2011 Remix".

BTW, the whole summer vibe thing is hilarious given the fact i'm currently in skin tight thermals (with minimal crotch room) and still my nips could cut diamonds. I can only assume poor Melissa has been locked in a tanning bed for the last 6 months and is still in 2010 summer mode.

Lost_Knoweldge said...

HI, this is NICK JAY, and this is not the main version at all... this is a remix, that has been leaked... and its not the video at all.... stay tuned though

Mike said...

Thanks for the info, Nick! Hit me up on Twitter when the final version is ready and I'll pimp it out :)

Lost_Knoweldge said...

how do i find u on twitter, mine is @djnickjay (im not sure which Mike you are LOL)

Mike said...

LOL! I'm @poptrashmike - I'll look you up x

Anonymous said...

I always thought that Melissa Tkautz and Collette would make a good duet of Mel & Kim's respectable.. In their case disgraceful. BTW if anybody wants a good laugh they should check Collette out on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59KeXy2ApMU

discodevil said...

I just purchased the Easily Affected CD single on ebay the 12" extended version deserves re-release.