Monday, May 16, 2011

Elen Levon's first photoshoot

About a month ago I wrote a post about rising Australian pop diva Elen Levon. She had just made her debut performance at Supafest and I pegged her as a future star. The talented 16-year-old is the complete package (great voice, good looks, hot dance moves etc) and is sitting on the best unreleased song of the year. I can't wait until I can post a clip of "Naughty" but here's an exclusive preview of Elen's first photoshoot. Doesn't she look gorgeous? I'm told they are filming her video clip in a couple of weeks, so it won't be long until you see and heard a lot more from this girl. Stay tuned!

10 comments:

Diva Incarnate said...

Holy crap, she looks twice her age.

Anonymous said...

Beatiful girl

Matt said...

stunning!

Anonymous said...

Elen use to go with me to performing art school!
She is so freaking talented! love you El xo

Anonymous said...

oh my god 16!! r u serious? if she as good as she looks OZ might have a new superstar!! give us music please!!

Mutton dressed as Mariah said...

16? Just like Kelly Llorenna's 19, right?

Horny said...

she so hot!

Anonymous said...

Diva!

Anonymous said...

She looks like one of the gorgeous vampires from Twilight. Powerful for only 16. Stunning girl!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous..