By the end of the month your faves will be more redundant than Keri Hilson's greatest hits compilation. They will bow down before the one true Queen, wigs in hand, begging to be put out of their misery. But their desperate cries for mercy will go unanswered. Bey will simply be too busy re-writing chart history and slaying the pretenders. I guess it's only a matter of time before has-beens like Rihanna and Lady Gaga are working the register at your local McDonalds. Bring a pen the next time you pick up a quarter pounder, you just might nab an autograph! So, what can we expect from Round IV - apart from the best album of all time? Here's what we know so far:
1. A new single is expected to drop by the end of the month.
2. Bey recently played six songs from her next Grammy Award winning masterpiece at a showcase in New York and the head of Sony Music Australia described the material as "groundbreaking".
3. That description fits with the quirky cast of producers that include Odd Future, Sleigh Bells and Diplo.
4. From that line-up I'm expecting a return to Bey's urban roots but I'm hoping for some electro and/or pop thrown in for good measure.
5. But her recent 70s-tastic/hot tranny mess photo shoot leads me to believe the new album might have an old school soul sound.
While your faves flee in terror, watch this defining Round IV promo and open your heart to Beyjesus. Before it's too late.