Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Worst Song Of 2011

I can't believe that cunt from Westlife. Why is he still inflicting his flop solo career on Australia? Surely the mountain of unsold CDs gathering dust in Dulta's S&M dungeon is enough of a hint that nobody gives a shit? Obviously not because the douchebag is back with a new single and it is the most heinous thing to violate my ears thus far in 2011. "Just The Way You Are (Drunk At The Bar)" is every bit as tragic as the title suggests. Brian's love affair with autotune is still going strong - only this time he's thrown in an annoying banjo sample and dedicated the anthem to the charming topic of date rape. I wish I was joking. He kicks things off innocently enough by singing "I like you just the way you are, drunk as shit dancing at the bar" before uttering the creepy line "jump into the back seat of my car, cause I like it and I can't wait to get you home so I can take advantage". Lovely. Perhaps they can give away a free sample of Rohypnol with every copy? I'll need a supply in case this musical abortion takes off. Almost as unappetising as the lyrics is Brian's pathetic attempt at rapping and the fact that this is basically a cheap copy of Enrique's "Tonight (I'm Fuckin' You)". Seriously, how low can this shady Irishman go?

11 comments:

Nat said...

The annoying banjo is the only good thing about the song! I'm scared to go out in public now incase Brian's around and I get too drunk and he rapes me. Look after me? But when I first saw this popup in youtube, I thought it was him taking the piss (no pun intended) about him supposedly being drunk on that Virgin flight last week. Had no idea it was an actual proper song (if you want to call it that)

tommie said...

The first thing I thought when I saw the title was "date rape!". Glad we're on the same wavelength.

Oliver said...

This is actually hideously bad. Like why even bother to record if a song is this bad. Presumably he must have been trying to save money by not actually getting anyone else to help write it cause this is far too bad for any professional to put their name to it. It actually is the worst song I have heard in years.

John said...

Do you really need to date rape a sheep? Because that's what comes to mind. It's like Enrique Iglesias hooked up with Rednex.

Diva Incarnate said...

Ugh, stop pretending you've all never been date raped...

Brian makes even getting raped seem boring. What a catch!

Deirdre Halliwell said...

Gawd that is awful! Absolutely horrendous!

Ante said...

OMG, what the hell was that? Hahahah, it's shockingly bad! (even worse than Enrique's Tonight I'm Fuckin' You)

Anonymous said...

its a joke right?

Me said...

How utterly VILE.....................

Clearly there are no depths too low for that rancid pie-eating CUNT!

And to thing the tens of BRELTAs will think this is a romantic serenade - DISGUSTING!

Nat said...

At least the Enrique song is good. And Enrique doesn't have to wait until someone's drunk before trying to fuck them. Is drunk sex the only way Brian gets a root? Delta can't be that frigid, surely?

Sylvester said...

This cannot succeed in reality, that is exactly what I suppose.
coupons for groceries printable | recipes with ground beef | pumpkin muffins