Apart from Bey outshining Lady Gaga and Usher with her stunning natural beauty and transcendent star quality in the era defining picture above, the Grammys were a bit of bust this year. At least as far as the winners were concerned. Honey B was robbed of Grammy glory for "Halo (Live)" and Lady Gaga or Katy Perry should have snatched album of the year. At least most of the performances were good. There was an interesting mix of acts from the legendary Barbra Streisand - bow down, bitches! - to street scum like Rihanna. Everyone with an internet connection has already thrown in their two cents, so I'll keep this short and sweet.
Here are my 10 favourite things about the 2011 Grammy Awards:
10. Beyoncé deigning to bless the event with her heavenly presence.
9. The fact that Ciara somehow managed to buy an invite on eBay.
8. Justin Bieber's face when Esperanza Spalding won 'Best New Artist'.
7. The shocking realisation that Bruno Mars is kind of hot. From a distance.
6. Barbra Streisand proving that real talent is - indeed - evergreen.
5. Watching Ri-cycle make a complete idiot of herself by turning in the night's worst performance. Poor Drake.
4. Christina Aguilera snatching wigs left, right and centre.
3. The hot mess that was Katy Perry's rendition of "Not Like The Movies" - complete with sequined swing, billowing curtain and her wedding video. So tacky, self-indulgent and hideously wrong... but I loved every second of it!
2. Janelle Monae's hair.
1. Knowing that Ke$ha was probably asleep in the gutter somewhere holding a packet of Winnie Blues in one hand and a bottle of Jack in the other while all this was taking place. Next year, my precious, next year.