Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Kristine Elezaj - Warpath

If you're hungry for more Heidi Montag or gagging for Kaci Battaglia's next high brow anthem, then I have the diva for you. Kristine Elezaj is my new obsession. She has it all. Stunning natural beauty, a loyal following in the rally car racing community - I'm not making this up! - and a way with words that will leave you breathless. Take her latest aluminium selling iTunes smash "Warpath", which contains the already iconic lyric:

I saw that trick that you was with last night, she was Justin Bieber's look-a-like!

DEFINING. She also manages to rhyme 'place' with 'ass', which takes imagination and talent. But I digress. "Warpath" is the kind of Britney knock off that Emily Osment would kill for. It sounds like something from "Circus" - if that album was fun and not full of boring filler. I love Kristine's attitude and find this future trash classic genuinely fabulous. Now she just has to unveil the months in the making video clip. You can watch a 40 second preview of it here. What's with the delay? The song was released August! Oh well, I'm sure it will be worth the wait. Check out "Warpath" (below) and help a girl out by downloading her shit legally. I think I'm in love.


Brewster said...

She's on a warpath taking out the trash?
She found the right blog!

Diva Incarnate said...

I wish she'd have called it Manwhore. Being Tara Reid's look-a-like herself, I love her already.

Mariah said...

lol i've had this song for ages.

good to see that i'm not the only one who loves it.

and the justin bieber reference gets me every time LMAO

D'luv said...

Bitch, I love you.

Anonymous said...

this is the Behind The Scenes Footage to the WARPATH video!

Anonymous said...

Footage from warpath video!