Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Inna's Latest Triumph

I love Inna. Her knack for releasing cheap and cheerful dance tunes with inane lyrics is unparalleled, while her apparent inability to wear clothing never fails to impress me. I just wish she had more success in this country. The Romanian diva's debut single got some airplay but failed to catch on and it appears her record label has thrown in the towel. It's frustrating because "Deja Vu" has summer smash written all over it. Originally released in continental Europe last year, the catchy anthem has been remixed for the UK market. I'm not a huge fan of the 2 and half minute hatchet job doubling as the UK Radio Edit but it does the trick. There's nothing particularly fresh or original about "Deja Vu" but you don't listen to Inna to expand your musical horizons. Instead you get an irritatingly catchy chorus and an onslaught of manic beats that are guaranteed to move your feet. I'm sold! And don't forget the typically high brow video (below). This time Inna prances around a yacht in a selection of sexy swimmers, while a bunch of busty beauties dance like $10 hookers in a seedy club. Romania's greatest export since... O-Zone has done it again! Keep an eye out for her album, which was just released in France and Spain. It will be mine.

11 comments:

D'luv said...

This stick rat tranny kind of freaks me out.

Matt said...

she is rotten

Mike said...

LEAVE INNA ALONE!

tommie said...

u need 2 listen 2 women with real curves like Johanna Tukiainen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waSBRbJ6TEs&feature=player_embedded

Mike said...

Johanna <3!

the writer said...

It looks like Inna will conquer Greek radio stations for 153th time! I'd better be prepared!

Nasty G said...

Good lord, her album STILL hasn't been released in Australia? 500 different versions of it seem to have been released everywhere else. It's the same song over and over (Deja Vu is a perfect title), but I love it anyway. Download it, already. It's easy to find!

Anonymous said...

I've been listening to this song for about 2-3 months and it just got a release in UK? xD

Mike said...

Writer - I'm moving to Greece!!

Grant - I downloaded it but I want a physical copy with the sexy cover and Spanish bonus tracks!

Anon - Lol. It's not released for another month in the UK. The rest of the world is still in the dark ages when it comes to Inna!

Jordan said...

That's it, I'm moving to Europe...

Inna said...

Thanks for all the luv for my song "Deja Vu" to hear it on your radio though u will have to request it so plz do :p