Tuesday, September 21, 2010

And The Award For 2010's Sluttiest Film Clip Goes To...

Former child star Kaci Battaglia! I featured "Body Shots" back in August and hoped for a suitably scandalous video. Well, Kaci has surpassed all my expectations with her latest soft core trashfest. The shy and retiring diva ups the whore ante by lezzing around with a bunch of busty beauties. That is when she's not downing drinks, making out with Ludacris and dancing like a stripper on heat in skimpy swimwear. Yes, everything about this sticky cum rag of clip screams lowest common denominator - which is just the way I like it! Fingers crossed that Kaci finally lands a hit. If not, she can at least take heart from the song's popularity with clubbers. This week "Body Shots" climbs to #6 on the US Dance Chart. A promising sign for her album, which is released today. At the moment "Bring It On" is only getting a digital release via Amazon. I can't download it from Australia, so if anyone knows a different online store please let me know. In the meantime I'll keep praying that we eventually get a physical. Kaci is fast becoming one of my favourite trash divas and I need this sure to be musical masterpiece in my collection!

6 comments:

Calen said...

Check your fb inbox :)

Mike said...

As Kaci once sang, I think I love you!

Paul said...

i'm sure so much thought went into the concept of this clip. Or tequila. One of the two...

tommie said...

I'm really loving this after this slutastic video! Even Ludacris rap.

Kaci Fan said...

An enjoyable, accurate and indeed horny summary of the Body Shots video. I'd be Kaci's lowest common denominator any day of the week. She's the numerator to my denominator. Oh yeah baby.

Kaci Fan said...

Oh BTW it got a physical release in Japan! Worth the import I'd say :)