Sunday, August 01, 2010

Kylie's Latest Chart Triumph

Dannii's ancient sister is on fire at the moment. "All The Lovers" not only rebounds from #29 to become a #13 SMASH in Australia this week, the song also jumped to #1 on the US dance chart. The first time Kylie has achieved that feat since "Slow". To be honest, I'm a bit surprised. "All The Lovers" is heavenly but the official mixes are pretty dreadful with the exception of WAWA & MMB's brilliant effort. Speaking of which, here is a fan made video for that remix. I love how the white horse and floating elephant now play starring roles! At least someone knows true talent when they see it. This fabulous shit should be played twice hourly at The Shift until "Get Outta My Way" is unveiled. Which I hope is sooner rather than later because I am officially obsessed with that song. More exciting Kylie news to report as soon as I'm sure I won't be sued!

7 comments:

Miss Halliwell said...

I love elephants.

Kylie is ok apart from looking like a waxwork since 1997.

Welcome back Mikey poo!

Dwayne said...

Love this mix. Even though I love the original mix, I wish this WAWA was the original. Less tiptoe, and more stomp. What a first single release from a new album should be.

A1 said...

bring on "Get Outta My Way" already!!

MR. WILL-W. said...

Me too! Much prefer GOMW more than ATL!!! I love that cover of the single!! *sigh* Dying breed :(

Mike said...

I think GOMW would have made a much better lead single but I understand the reasoning behind All The Lovers (it has a 'broader appeal' apparently) and it seems to have done the job as far as the album is concerned!

Me said...

I'm amazed anyone actually bought AphroSHITEe off the back of an IBIY clone...

Mike said...

Harsh!