Monday, June 28, 2010

All The Lesbians


Vs



Dannii wins!

In a desperate bid to steal the spotlight away from her more popular sister, Kylie planted a kiss on the Scissor Sister's Ana Matronic at Glastonbury this weekend. I know it must be cold there in Dannii's shadow but this G rated re-enactment of Lezzigate is not the answer! The much younger Minogue's steamy lesbian adventure with stunning British stripper Janine Marshall is the thing of legend. I mean, who could ever forget this iconic headline?

While it must be hard for Kylie to accept Dannii's breathtaking TV $ucce$$ and unparalleled ability to re-release albums that no one bought in the first place, she can take heart in the fact that "Aphrodite" is an absolute fucking gem. I know I'm a bit late with my review but I find something new to love with each listen, so I just want to soak it up for a couple more days without analysing every beat, synth and lyric. In the meantime, watch Kylie get down and dirty with the Scissor Sisters. I love it. Time for another raw Intimate & Live type concert tour, I think!

5 comments:

Tony Tornado said...

Love the performance. Fact.
Not so much the kiss...

tommie said...

Desperation. Unless your legs are in the air, it ain't lesbianism!

Me said...

Lezzigate was so fabulous it made the coveted Front Page headlines TWICE!

Paul said...

Any Which Way was fab. the only interesting thing about the kiss was that you could see the guitarist Del being all pissed off that he didn't get a smooch!

Seth said...

We want Dannii's Dirty Box back!!!!!! or at least more of Toy's erotic adventures!