Friday, May 07, 2010

I (Really) Like That!

Now this is fucking amazing! I just got sent a link to Luciana's club show in Brisbane (you can watch all 5 songs here) and it looks even more spectacular than her Adelaide gig. The setlist was basically the same - she only swapped "I Wish You Would" with "Party Animal" - but Family Nightclub upped the ante by providing a full stage show, complete with sexy dancers and more flashing lights than Janet's deluxe dildo. All five songs are impressive, particularly the big finale. Luciana turned Brisbane out with a brilliant rendition of "I Like That". She gives 110% (as usual) but the dancers and staging take it to the next level. I love the hair flicks at the end. And just look at the crowd - those hot fuckers can't get enough of Luci's top 3 smash! This makes me nostalgic for last weekend. It was so much fun and I can't wait for the dance icon to return to Australia and do it all again. July/August can't come quick enough!

11 comments:

Baby Jane said...

I don't know who the f*ck this is and I don't even give a f*ck. She looks like some f*cking slut. I hope this bitch gets hit by a bus or gets AIDS while sucking off her f*cking manager.

undisco_me said...

Donna Air, is that you?

I'm pretty sure you can't get AIDS through oral - I'd recommend she flies to Kenya and advertises for a bareback gangbang instead. She might even get some inspiration for some new dance beats.

discodevil said...

What a great stage set-up and show Luciana.
No one deserves Aids No one.
Such low level remarks.

Mike said...

I'm genuinely disgusted...

daniel said...

Who is this hot bitch? I want to know everything about her!!!

Craig said...

these queens are fucking vile...

luciana is gret and i love this song. thanx for posting it and keeping us up to date with her.

Mike said...

Daniel, check this out:

http://poptrashaddicts.blogspot.com/2009/07/luciana-pop-trash-interview.html

It will give you a pretty good overview on Luci's amazing career!

undisco_me said...

Craig, just to make a point - I was not joining in!

My point was not to take whoever they are seriously. If it comes across otherwise I'll delete it.

Baby Jane said...

it's okay undisco_me, I think most people got that.

Obviously my comment was not serious, as undisco's first comment showed. I was just pissed at Delta being hated on so I took it out on Luciana. Sorry people I'll not mention AIDS next time!

Mike said...

Usually I couldn't care less what anyone writes in the comments but Luciana is a friend and I found that comment a bit off.

Anyway, let's all listen to the Graham Stack remix of "Born To Try" and move on.

Dulta sure doesn't make 'em like this anymore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYAUrksYixs

Baby Jane said...

<3 <3 <3