Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Two Kyrah Video Exclusives!


Pop Trash favourite Kyrah is gearing up for the release of her stunning debut single "Uh Oh" and kindly sent over a couple of promo videos for your viewing pleasure. These are not even on her own website yet - so they are a world exclusive. How fancy! I'm slightly obsessed with "Uh Oh", so I couldn't wait to see what Kyrah had to say about the song and video. The first clip (above) is just a fun shout out to her fans but the second one (below) is really interesting. The aspiring pop princess says the song is based on a friend "who doesn't care what guys think". I guess that's code for 'she's a slut'. Anyway, "Uh Oh" is apparently a female empowerment anthem! Kyrah then spills the juice on the video. Apparently she was inspired by Madonna's "Justify My Love", particularly "all the leather". The diva promises PVC, lace and lots of old Hollywood glamour. It sounds amazing! I'm told the video clip is almost finished, so expect to see a lot more from Kyrah in the next few days.

7 comments:

John said...

I'm sure she's deep and has meaning, but it still sounds just like Ke$ha to me, and you know what that means...

Anonymous said...

When is it released? 'Summer' is pretty broad!

Ro Ro said...

She may sound like Ke$ha but at least shes pretty. Ke$ha face look like a 42 year old hooker i'm sorry but thats how it is. Lay off the booze gurl! Kyrah your song is ultra catchy and i love it.

Cyber said...

Kyrah looks like she showers and cares for her personal hygeine so she's already better Ke$ha

Mike said...

Don't hate on Ke$ha! I love her. Kyrah is doing her own thing. You'd never see Ke$ha wearing PVC and lace in a glamorous old Hollywood video!

Me said...

I love how she is making femenism modern and accessible for hot hetero women, not just ugly butch lesbians!

The Prophet said...

Ke$ha haters need to gtfo.

Congrats on Mike scoring the Kyrah exclusive. I'm sure tomorrow Electro Queer will rip the video and upload to his own account, then dub Pop Trash Addicts with his sites name and pretend he got it first.

"My fabulous myspace discovery Kyrah has given me a personal shout out since I was the first to discover her!"

I'm not sure if anybody would notice it though. It's not like his site gets any comments or anything.