Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Kylie's ORIGINAL Aphrodite Cover!

It's an honour to exclusively reveal the original cover of Kylie's "Aphrodite" album! As you can see this visual masterpiece is superior to the final version in every conceivable way. The Queen of pop looks amazing and her older sister scrubs up alright too. I love Kylie's sexy toga - such an improvement on that House of Dereon reject she ended up going with. Her demure pose is also suitably goddess-like and that cheeky grin is adorable. Then there's the stunning location and incredibly glamorous font. This triumph should be hanging in the Louvre instead of gathering dust in Dannii's it should have been me photo album on Facebook. The powers that be obviously decided it was too fabulous for public consumption and decided to go with something a little more frumpy and age appropriate. Shame. So tell me, which cover do you prefer?

13 comments:

tidusin said...

hot! we're waiting for the cover of the re-release "Hermaphrodite"

Daniel said...

It's absolutely amazing!!! Seeing Dannii on a dark thundercloud actually made me laugh out loud. She looks like she's about to rain on Kylie's ability to chart in the Top 10 consistently!

Ro Ro said...

Thats the best cover!! lol Kylie looks all unsuspecting Dannii's air attack lol.

undisco_me said...

Does this facebook album really exist? I do wanna see that.

I'm looking forward to Dannii becoming the real-life Valerie Cherish on her new Project Diarrhea series.... What's Kylie going to do to compete with that, go on tour or something?

Dannii should call her next album Messalina.

Me said...

Beyond Fabulous! This stunning masterpiece perfectly captures the Queen Of Clubs lesser sibling managing to steal Dannii's thunder once again!

Anonymous said...

hahaha i just fucking pissed myself!!! (but I am actually stoned)


benny x

Craig said...

You're a complete idiot....

but I did laugh.

Kevin said...

I actually like the "real" artwork.

Kylie 1
Mike 0

Mike said...

Valerie Cherish! The Comeback was amazing.

The real cover is growing on me but I still think it's underwhelming. I hope they go with this for the inevitable re-release/deluxe edition!

Christian Stovitz said...

Love it haha!

Btw you should check this hot mess:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/26/countess-luanns-single-mo_n_552665.html

Another Real Housewive trying to sing.

D'luv said...

You should have had the Kraken coming out of Dannii's dirty box.

John said...

I second the Kraken concept, but I'm sure Ke$ha was too busy counting her bottles of Jack to make it to the shoot.

Anonymous said...

FAKE!!!