Thursday, April 22, 2010

Aphrodite - Who Does It Better?

I'm sorry to sound like a broken record but I really dislike Kylie's new album cover (above). It's so annoying because I would literally donate my entire Dannii collection to disadvantaged homosexuals for a sneak preview of "Aphrodite". That's how desperate I am to hear what I hope and fully expect to be THE best album of 2010. Anyway, I knew there was a reason the cover was bugging me so much. Apart from the ugly dress, ridiculous location and tacky font. It's the fact that Beyoncé did it first (below). I'm glad that Kylie has seen the light and welcomed Beyjesus into her heart but drawing inspiration from the House of Dereon is low. Tina Knowles has probably uploaded "Aphrodite" as her screensaver! Anyway, what's done is done and I'm going to have to find a way to love this shit even if it means designing my own cover. I guess that leaves the question. Who does it better - Kylie or Beyoncé?

14 comments:

Magical Froggy said...

Actually, I think you'll find Celine does it better xxx

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/NeptuneDannii/CelineAphrodite.jpg

Mike said...

LOL!!!!!

Miss Halliwell said...

Kylie does it better. Or so the frenchmen say...

I am shocked that Kylie looks about 12 on that cover. Is she going to lay off the spastic surgery now? Any more facelifts and she will have a beard!

undisco_me said...

Sorry rubbish gays, Rita Hayworth did it better in 1947.

Kylie, give it up already - your face looks like Elton John's waxed scrotum wearing a wig.

Guy said...

Beyonce looks like a piece of lettuce...

The Prophet said...

Lettuce?

She wishes!

More like a fat rotting stick of salami.

And I'm sure that Aphrodite will be the best album of 2010... in Mikes mind. Regardless of how it sounds!

Justin said...

EVYL JELOZ HAUAAYAYTAHHZZ!

John said...

The Beyonce shot is the better of the two. If only because she's almost unrecognizable in it.

Mike said...

You're all sad B haters!

Sorry, Kylie but you lose. Beyoncé is a vision of loveliness in her House of Dereon get up!

Craig said...

Kylie... they didnt need a wide lens for her pic

Daniel said...

Beyonce is a fucking disgrace. end of.

Me said...

Why is Bewhoresay wrapped in a clatty old tie-dyed sheet?!? Even photochopped and from a distance she looks terrible.

Aline said...

Actually this cover remembered me Beyoncé for the Sweet Dreams video

Anonymous said...

I hate the font but the dress is GORGEOUS! how can you hate on Jean Paul Gaultier Couture? and not only that but the best couture collection of the whole spring 2010 season?