Saturday, December 19, 2009

Who Is This Kcunt?

Seriously, what's the deal with this bitch? I've been receiving e-mails about Kcat (pronounced Cat) from various digital media agencies for months and never felt the urge to give her a closer look - that is until I saw the highly glamorous cover of her new single "Boys Don't Cry". Given that stunning ensemble, I was half expecting/hoping for a brutal Hi-NRG cover of The Cure's 80s classic in the holy tradition of Kelly Llorenna but it's actually a rather catchy electro-pop anthem. The song itself is pleasant enough. It's the kind of slick, overproduced shit that will get the Pop Justice crowd lubing up for a circle jerk but I'm not blown away. I'm even more wary of her image, which is equal parts Lady GaGa and Little Boots... if they had been dressed by a colour blind transvestite. What the fuck is going on with her sequined eyebrows and snazzy headgear? La Toya called and wants her cap back! I genuinely can't make up my mind about this ho. What do my fellow trash connoisseurs think? I need guidance! Check out "Boys Don't Cry" below. The video is on the way.

7 comments:

Nikki said...

Good to know I'm not the only one who got that e-mail. LOL.

By the looks of your review I won't be checking her out anytime soon. No more Lady GaGa for me, please. Hahah.

Ken said...

Oh. I remember her from Delinquent's single. And she's Fil. :D

bomitoni said...

It's pretty tragic, in a hot kind of way. Is she talking about Lady CaCa in the opening line? LMAO!

Anonymous said...

Kcat = EPIC FAIL

tommie said...

When you have a name that remind me of "scat" you are kind of instantly SHIT to me automatically.

AOTG said...

Am on tommie's wavelength with Skcat

Stacey said...

your vocabulary is disgusting you dirty, old pedophile. what a gay blog. guys like you aren't allowed to call girls c*nts. You make me sick.