Saturday, August 01, 2009

La Toya's Video Tribute To Michael

I know I'm drowning you all in Toy this week but given that she only releases new material once every second decade, I hope you'll forgive me. The latest milestone in La Toya's stunning comeback is a moving video tribute (above) to Michael. The Pope of Pop talks about keeping her brother's dream alive and promotes one of his favourite AIDS charities - by plugging her latest single! It's all very sweet. There's a strange innocence about La Toya that reminds me of Michael. I don't think it enters her pretty little head that some people might find her actions slightly tasteless. I honestly believe she's just trying to be a good sister and this is the only way she knows how. By the way, how completely fucking amazing does our Goddess look? Toy Toy has always been a vision of heavenly beauty but she looks absolutely breathtaking here. I swear she looks half Janet's age - and weight. I love the new hair and I think she's had some of her nose reinstated. Either that or they filmed this through a lens with enough Vaseline to lube up Cheryl Cole's prolapsed arsehole.

11 comments:

tommie said...

Everyone that doesn't buy Home loves AIDS!

Ro Ro said...

She does look amazing. I think you're right her nose looks un alien like here. Maybe she did get it did.

Mike said...

Is it even possible to get part of your nose put back on?!

And I agree with Tommie. Anyone who doesn't buy "Home" is going straight to HELL!

Paul said...

As you know i have invested my 79p. You don't have to ram it down my throat (as Ashley probably does to Cheryl on an hourly basis) :) I need a video of me filmed with that magic camera :)

Craig said...

Latoya looks great!! Ur always joking that shes the pretty one but i'm starting to agree!

Magical Froggy said...

All this activity from Camp Toy recently is starting to make me wonder if we've entered the Twilight Zone. So much Toy goodness; I don't know how to absorb each fabulous drop!

Tommie The Tw@t said...

Tommie, as usual, you are a twat. Piss off.

I shan't be buying this trash, but I do not love AIDS.

John said...

Toy opted for the facial work while Janet went for the lypo. I think LaToya won on that investment.

tommie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tommie said...

Dear Mr "Tommie The Twat",

Fuck off.
I bet you masturbate over dying children in Africa when thinking about how you won't be buying Toy's latest masterpiece. You sir, have no morals.

Love,
tommie xoxoxo

undisco_me said...

For reasons that are bit sentimental, I think I love Toyah's new single.

I don't buy music though, but next time I'm down on my knees I will pray for a happy ending.