Friday, July 17, 2009

An Ode To Madonna

I was introduced to Tom Zacharias' infamous 1975 smut opus "Belinda" a couple of weeks ago and I'm still listening to it on repeat. Originally recorded in Swedish, the album was later translated into English with the sole intent of selling it in the classified sections of Hustler and Playboy - which is not particularly surprising given songs like "Nice Cocks", "Gay Club" and "The Hooker". Those gems are audio heroin for a pop trash addict but there's one track I can't seem to enjoy for the simple reason that it reminds me of Madonna. Seriously when I hear this tune the cover of "Hard Candy" immediately flashes before my eyes and images of Madonna's sinewy old biceps haunt my dreams. The lyrics are even more Madge-tastic given the recent leak of the musical turd doubling as her new single. Anyway, misery loves company, so I thought I'd share my pain by streaming:


13 comments:

Ro Ro said...

I wish mange would just give it up already. But, she'll never leave gracefully since she is and has always been a thief, hypocrite and just plain TRASH. This song u posted though was fabulous!it truely does say what she is down to a T.Great post Mike! You rock baby!!!!

Ro Ro said...

Also i forgot to mention the cover art. She's never looked more stunning!

tommie said...

This perfectly sums up Madonna anno 2009 - desperate trash!

I must say her new one sounds better than Hard Candy - mostly because it sounds like reject from Dannii's endless compilation albums!

Jay said...

The poopoo should have been put out to pasture a long time ago - she stopped being decent after the stunning Bedtime Stories and the only bearable track she has done since 1995 is the I Feel Love rip off Future Lovers

I expect you to forward the most amusing hatemail that you will doubtless receive from her deluded Trolls.

Natty said...

OMG! Words can't describe. I almost fell off the chair!

John said...

I'm at a loss. That picture will haunt my dreams for weeks.

Parker said...

...

Justin said...

Poor vadge, I really don't think she's done anything really worth while since the mid 90's. *cue Madge trolls*

Even her new single for her greatest hits sounds like some turd fished out of the Ibiza sewers circa 1994. Dannii can do it much better than this tired old cunt!

bomitoni said...

omg i f*cking love this!!!!! i also love that there are others who can't stand madonna! as a child i was obsessed but i grew out of her once i realized there were far trashier divas out there who deserved my adoration! i agree bedtime stories had some good moments (but to this day i can't stomach 'take a bow'), however i don't think madge has done anything of merit since the erotica album. hello 'theif of hearts' anyone??

Anonymous said...

this post is rude and the song is SICK!!

Jeroen said...

I just realised I have this on CD! Bought it at a flea market, never listened to it. Thanks for reminding me, Mike. I guess...

undisco_me said...

My heart really sank when I heard the 20 sec clip - it's like Perfection all over again, not a bad track but really awful to see her career seemingly mean so little to her. I just don't get the old confrontational passion to flaunt herself - Into The Groove and probably Everybody is what she's trying to pay tribute to, but it's a very wishy washy sounding thing.

The 'cunt' thing is actually a bit much, a great song itself, but Madonna obviously is having a real crisis.

Tim Baland said...

heard her new single today on the radio it's gonna be huge... So it looks like she will be here for a little bit longer..