Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Warning: Toygasmic Video!

Dear friends,

As many of you may already know, the legendary La Toya Jackson is currently gracing the UK Celebrity Big Brother house - the highlights of which have been captured in the toygasmic video above. I've watched on with boundless pride as my beloved goddess has warmed even the hardest of hearts with her humility, sweet nature, stunning talent and exquisite beauty. In return for filling your empty lives with joy and laughter, I implore you to vote for Toy Toy. After 9 flop albums and no hits over a thirty year career, isn't it about time this poor bitch finally experienced some success?

Mike

X

12 comments:

Magical Froggy said...

If La Toya doesn't win I will lose all faith in the Universe! This is her true chance to win the hearts of our fair nation.

COME ON TOY! :D

tommie said...

My body is quivering from the massive Toygasm I just had!

Robpop said...

Mike, you should have seen her eating chillies!

She's a bitch. A snake. Two-faced liar. I love her. She'll be the only woman left in the house. Mark my words.

Anonymous said...

Fake, fake, fake! Robpop hit the nail on the head--she's 10 times the actress Janet will ever be. Anyone with any connection to the Jackson family can tell you she's a total bitch and a diva with no substance or talent to back it up. That being said, I love to watch her antics, and pray that she lands her own VH1 reality dating show...

Mike said...

Stop the lies, haters. It's a proven fact that the sun shines out of La Toya's big back door!

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul said...

hahahaha i love the devious innocence of the Toy. She is quite wonderful actually. And! i love that she giggles like she has a twelve year old boy inside her. Or is that Michael?!

TJ said...

OMG thats so fucking funny!
Loves it!

GO TOY!

tommie said...

VOTE NOW! 09016 16 16 03
VOTE NOW! 09016 16 16 03
VOTE NOW! 09016 16 16 03
VOTE NOW! 09016 16 16 03

Adem With An E said...

If I could vote for Toy, I would. She is by far my favourite in the house.

Jamie_movietrip said...

Stop the hate you whores, Toy is the one true goddess of pop, you better check yourselves! Toy to win, I've loved all her moments on the show, she's just fabulous!

lexy said...

ugh I just read she got voted off. Toy Toy has been robbed from the prize again! I blame Manita Ho >:[