Thursday, November 20, 2008

Quick Update

Sorry for another huge delay. I got caught up in Spain's fabulousness and stayed a lot longer than I initially thought. Unfortunately posts won't resume as normal for at least another week because I'm finally going home! I stepped off the plane into the English winter and made a spur of the moment decision to fly back to Sydney - at the very least until the end of the Australian summer. I can't wait to see my friends and family, not hear Girls Aloud on the radio, be reunited with my dog and eat vegetables that have a discernible taste. It's also pure coincidence that my return coincides with Kylie's Australian tour! See you all very soon.

PS. "More More More (Winter Chill Mix)" completely restores my faith in the Dannii!

9 comments:

Tony Tornado said...

OK, now just take 5 to tell us where you've been, bitch!

missing oyu already!!!

Un beso

Peibols said...

Cheryl is already missing you.

Paul said...

oh no! I can't believe you might fly home before our calendars match up :( We will just have to have webcam hook ups instead :P

undisco_me said...

Dannii needs to write a song about her own webcam entanglements, like the time she was literally tied up so could not promote anything for a whole day.

I hope one of Take That mention that Ruth's Angels was better than the original. Plus, how many times is Dannii going to stand up, flap her arms about and make squeeling noises as she critiques non-plussed black guys? I call that a great Saturday night.

I think Kelly Llorenna should start up her own nationwide talent search: she should call it the E-Factor.

tommie said...

Have a nice time in Aussieland! I hope you swing by sometime though, LOL.

undisco_me: E-Factor? More like the UV-Factor.

Jay said...

See text

Jay said...

And I can't believe you called me Irish!

Justin said...

I miss you bitch! <3

Miss Halliwell said...

Glad to see Dannii giving back to the world with her Winter Chills....

Hope you are enjoying your world tour. When are you releasing the access all areas behind the scenes live finale on DVD?!

XX