Sunday, July 06, 2008

Temporarily Closed

Dear friends and fellow pop trash addicts,

This will be my last post for a while. I'm going to follow in the glorious footsteps of Holidannii and head for the nearest beach/Ibiza stripclub. My original plan was to visit some friends in Europe for a couple of weeks but I've decided to extend my stay for at least three months, possibly longer. I can't wait to escape winter and catch as many trashy pop gigs as I can. I've already organised tickets for Kylie and Australia's other greatest living export - Kelly Wilde! I'll miss writing the blog but I will definitely be back and hopefully I'll have a suitcase full of Euro delights to share. I'd like to thank everyone for visiting this dive over the past year and half. Your comments and e-mails have been greatly appreciated. Please stay in touch!

All the best,

Mike

xxx

13 comments:

D'luv said...

Aww :-( Well, have safe and happy travels and go out and clear your head.

Like Millie Jackson, can't wait till you're back to the....stuff.

Jamie said...

Have a great trip Mike, you deserve it! Will miss your weekly trash updates but am looking forward to the come-back.

Anonymous said...

Hey mike! will miss PTA immensely but hope you have a brilliant time - keep in touch whileyou're gone and let me know when you're in london for a catch up!

heavy crisco xx

tommie said...

Aww. Have a nice time in Europe though! I hope you find some unbelievably trashy divas.

Jay said...

Have a Toytastic trip! Hopefully you will run into Dannii on your travels and push the lazy bint into the nearest recording studio so we at least get our annual Dannii single.

Lexy said...

You will be missed! Have a drink for me :)

Johnny D said...

Hey Mike thanks for all the amazing reads here and on DDB!!! Hopefully you come back refreshed and rejuvinated. If you see Dannii, remember to drop a cheap club instrumental in her handback and some scribbled notes on dirty sex. Surely we'll then see another top 137# smash before the end of the year!!!

Robpop said...

We iz soooo gonna do t @ da offisez of AATW!!!

Scarlett said...

Hope you have a fab time! :D :D

Adem With An E said...

Hurry Back; I miss you already!!!

Ro Ro said...

damn you! now i must turn to crack rock to feed my emptiness! but have a great time!

J said...

have a fantastic trip!!

Anonymous said...

Just an occasional reader... still an addict, since you give such good recommendations for new songs/artist to look out for.

Europe should have much to give you. Enjoy Sweden if you (ever) end up here!

Have the best trip ever end just enjoy!
/ Fredrik - Sweden (Hoor)