Friday, April 04, 2008

Dannii's Baps - Unleashed On America!

I'm sorry for the Minogue onslaught but I just couldn't resist posting this stunning image of Dannii trawling the Dancing With The Stars backlot for hot lesbian action! Honestly, is there a more fabulous woman on God's green earth? While most pop divas busily work on new material and actively promote their own career, Dannii is happy to tag along on her sister's US promotional visit and somehow manages to upstage her by walking around the carpark with her baps hanging out! It's good to see that Dannii has been hitting the minibar in Kylie's hotel (I imagine she's sleeping on a foldout in the bathroom surrounded by Min's discarded wigs). The poor bitch looks a drink away from dropping her knickers and belting out an impromptu version of "Vibe On"! Words can not describe how much I love this woman - it's almost enough to make me re-open Dannii's Dirty Box. In another exciting Dannii development, it appears she's rooting a Formula 1 driver called Lewis Hamilton, who just happens to be 14 years her junior. Read all about the brewing scandal here. The Sun comments:

Lewis clearly knows his way around shiny bodywork and Dannii is in pole position. I reckon this pair could burn some serious rubber together.

Now that's what I call journalism!!

18 comments:

Martin said...

Lol! I love the idea of Dannii sleeping amongst discarded wigs... Hilarious as always.

Natty said...

I LOVE the stunning journalism of the Sun. Pure class

Johnny D said...

This has to be your funniest post yet. I love the fact that Dannii's boozing her way across the USA, instead of making any attempt to promote the physical release of Club Dildo in Australia!

Nathan from the forum said this US trip was nd meetings, meetings and more meetings. So far she's gone to Perez Hilton's D-List Birthday spectacular, and been drunk in a car park.

She's deeply fabulous and a true gay icon!!!

PLEASE reopen Danniis Dirty Box!!!

Me said...

The DanniiBaps are so brazen!

Anonymous said...

i have a feeling simon cowell will do his best to get Dannii somehow as a guest judge or regular on American idol i just feel it i really hope that happens then we can see her and
her drunk boob's every week on t.v.
she would fit in nicely with the drugged up Paula Abdul .

Miss Halliwell said...

Dannii has received minus 300 points for attending Perez Hitler's birthday bash, and no, i didn't mis-spell the surname! He's a Papanazi!

Meetings? LOL Yea, sure Nathan....

As for Lewis Hamilton...I think NOT! He looks about 12, is pot ugly and Dan has already been ridden like a Ferrari by Formula 1 hottie Jacques Vol Au Vent...

Dannii, we salute you. You drunkenb old slut!

Mike said...

Nathan is such a liar! What meetings would Dannii be having in LA? I sincerely doubt US labels are in a bidding war to pick up her #167 smash hit album "Unleashed"!

Deirdre, don't fret about Dannii turning up to Perez's party. We all know she stole Kylie's ticket and just rocked up for the free champagne and publicity! I hope Anonymous is right - Dannii on American Idol would be fantastic. She could show Paula a thing or two about being a tragic lush!

I'm thinking about re-opening DDB, at least in some capacity!

Johnny D said...

Promise us if Dannii does one more outrageous thing in America that you reopen her dirty box.

BruDé said...

Mike, you're love. We should have at least sex on webcam !!!!

Anonymous said...

omg ur such a h8tr! danii iz NOT drunk u CUNT!!1

Ro Ro said...

h8tr!!!! Dannii is the best! how dare you! lol she does look drunk. poor Dannii she was hoping Cowells man boobs could open doors here for her. Maybe she can land a gig on americas got talent? that picture is fabulous.

Robpop said...

I am incredibly emotional at the moment.

I am listening to Slinkee Minx.

Falling Free in fact.

And I am quite fucking shocked that they stand on precipice.

Pass me the wine!

tommie said...

I think we just found out what 'big' meetings Dannii had in the US - she had lunch with Trent from PinkIsTheNewBlog.com! Utterly amazing. I love this womans mess of a career!

Natty said...

Mikey I think DDB should be re-opened just so you can promote Dannii doing that great wall of China walk. She plans on disco dancing her way across!

Adem With An E said...

I thought you should know that we are going to a taping of Dannii's Got Talent this month. I am so excited...

tommie said...

Here's something (non-Dannii-related) I think you'd like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQAC5Vsvz5g

Jamie said...

Oh my god, all that picture is missing is her knickers round her ankles and a discarded bottle of vodka. Anyone got a spare 5 minutes to photoshop such a photo?

MasterDroid said...

I can't stop laughing! Go Dannii, the Queen of The Clubs!