Monday, September 24, 2007

Victoria Beckham's Stunning New Low

A couple of weeks ago I posted "My Love Is For Real" from Victoria Beckham's scrapped 2004 album and was genuinely surprised by the quality of the track. I even expressed my regret that the project was abandoned. Well, I take it all back. "My Love Is For Real" was the exception to the general rule of everything Skeletoria touches turning to shit. The poor thing is not only completely lacking in talent, she's also utterly delusional if the freshly leaked "Let My Hair Down" is any indication.

Victoria clearly wasn't satisfied with her first spectacularly unsuccessful urban makeover at the hands of Damon Dash and decided to have another stab at relaunching her career as a ghetto diva. What was the crazy bitch thinking? Dannii's "Party Jam" has more street cred than "Let My Hair Down". In fact, this sorry excuse for an urban jam is even less convincing than the two bowling balls attached to Sticky Vicky's chest. I'm not sure what's worse, the cheap production or Victoria inviting her man to "bounce" with her in da club. Bitch, please! The most disturbing thing is the fact that I have listened to this three and a half minute slice of aural torture more than once. I really am a whore for a useless diva with no discernible talent!

A big thanks to Magical Froggy for his stunning cover art!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

victoria is talented and it is a good track victoria is a good singer with a sexy voice and perfect eveything, are u?


ummmmmm

does she get paid to slag sucseful people off no

Trash Addict said...

Marlee Matlin probably has a better singing voice than Victoria. She really is a complete waste of space!

PoshLuva said...

Who the fuck do you think you are? A sad little fag by the looks of it.

Victoria has talent, beauty, a loving marriage and above all a massively successful career as both a singer and a designer. How dare you say this song is rubbish. It's mile better than all the tat you drivel on about on your pathetic blog.

I hope you rot in hell - that's where your sour opinons belong. Looser.

Trash Addict said...

Oh dear! I've upset Victoria's two fans.

Miss Heidi Von Binterschlappen said...

Skeletor has fans?!? She is vile and talentless - and her husband is more of a woman than she could ever be.

As for that piece of shit, I didn't think it was possible for anything to be worse than Dulta's Out Of The Poo - even Satan wouldn't play that in teh lowest depths of hell...

Anonymous said...

It's a DEMO track you DUMBASS.

Every demo track sounds SHIT.

D/L Madonna's "Candy shop" and you'll see what I mean.

Ro Ro said...

Well this song is pretty bad. I do like Vicky though. She should have stuck with dance. She has no voice to be a black wannabe hip hop diva.Doing pop music/dance pop is more suitible for her lack of vocal range. I did enjoy "girlfriend" off her VB release tho lol. her 2 fans tried to let u have it gurl. You're gonna get spice girls bobble heads left under your pillow. Hide!!

Zac said...

LOL poshluva4evah or whatever take your meds

Zac

Mike said...

I thought Madonna fans were humourless but Victoria's minions are in a league of their own! She's rubbish, move on with your lives. Support someone classy like La Toya Jackson instead!

PoshLuva said...

I am not a minion. Victoria could easily win a sing-off against Madonna. And as for Latoya, Victoria wouldn't need to get her fanny out just to sell a few more CDs, hers sell anyway.

If you don't stop harassing Victoria I'm going to report you to police.

Mike said...

LOL! I'm going to report Victoria to the UN - "Let My Hair Down" is a crime against humanity!

tommie said...

Is "PoshLuva" for real?!

Jesus, the length deluded fans will go to... and no, Posh couldn't really outsing Hagdogga - she's THAT bad!

Miss Heidi Von Binterschlappen said...

"If you don't stop harassing Victoria I'm going to report you to police."

*dies laughing*

Anonymous said...

I love the song and she is a great singer. You are all just dicks. Did you know that although she is the only Spice Girl never to reach number 1, she is also the ONLY Spice Girl to have all her UK singles/album releases go TOP 10!!!

Joey said...

This song does, indeed, suck.

But ignore the sad, bitchy queens dissing Posh - they find it hard to have their own opinions or thoughts since they spend so much time conforming to pathetic, aged camp stereotypes. They probably pluck their eyebrows or douche themselves whilst listening to shite like RuPaul...

Anonymous said...

Victoria Beckham is underrated as a singer. And yes, this track is unfinished. It is a demo recording that leaked. And I think it is very good. Victoria has an impressive vocal range and a unique, stylish softly cooing voice. She CAN SING.